I can’t adult right now

I can’t adult right now

It’s been a long week filled with work (yeah, I actually have a 9-5 job), photo shoots and all kinds of things related to the blog which is still a whole new world which I’ve just entered. Top that with working out (uh, it’s an ongoing project, you’ll see the results later), trying to keep up with the world and even have a social life makes me a total zombie now that the week’s over and done with. Thus I intend to spend the entire weekend doing a whole lot of nothing, except for tonight. Tonight I’m having dinner with a friend and then we’re heading to the movies to see “Florence Foster Jenkins” with Meryl Streep and Hugh Grant in the lead roles. Meryl Streep being one of my favorite actresses ever I’ve got high expectations on this one.

With all that said, adult mode is now turned off and I’m wishing you all great week end!

iPhone Image D8C78C

Tee: Lav
Backpack: Elevenparis

Jeans: H&M
Cap: Starter
Festival bracelet: Avicii
Shoes: Your Turn

Photos: Johan Rastenberger

Friday August 26th, 2016 at 11:30 PM

HI THOMAS! Omg you finally have a blog! Either that or you’ve had one for a while and I never knew about it. So glad I’m here now 🙂 Love that top… I can’t adult right now either especially because it’s FRIDAY and all I want to do is sleep for daysssss. Haha! Have a great weekend, Thomas. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts! xoxo, sharon

• thomasfalkenstedt.com
      Sunday August 28th, 2016 at 12:56 PM

Hey babe! I’ve had it for approx a week now so you haven’t missed out on that much. 🙂 But thanks for stopping by and hopefully you’ve had a great weekend so far!
      xoxo, Thomas

2. Esra
    Saturday August 27th, 2016 at 10:38 PM

Hi Thomas, yayy, how it feels to have a blog? Now you can post big photos (and I can see them) and write longer texts 🙂
    Nice layout, though!
    And I love your shirt! I am also a child in my heart and soul 🙂
    xo
    Esra

• thomasfalkenstedt.com
      Sunday August 28th, 2016 at 12:57 PM

Hey Esra! 🙂 It’s a LOT more work than I anticipated, but then again, if you don’t put some effort into what you’re doing, what’s the point of doing anything at all? Thanks for you feedback <3
      Thomas

3. Lisa
    Sunday August 28th, 2016 at 09:32 AM

Hey, congratulations to your blog, welcome in this world!:) it tools really much time, I know that problem too, but it makes always so much fun!
    Happy Sunday

• thomasfalkenstedt.com
      Sunday August 28th, 2016 at 12:58 PM

Haha yeah Lisa, it does, but like you say, it’s SO much FUN. 😀
      Thomas

Sunday September 4th, 2016 at 10:28 AM

Balancing a 9-5 job and blogging can be so difficult! I hope you’re having a great time though!

5. Natalia K
    Thursday November 3rd, 2016 at 12:31 AM

I love this post so much fun from the giant candy to your bag and shirt you have a great sense of humour