Not too cool for school

Not too cool for school

Fashion, Lifestyle

As some kind of result of OCD I’m once again back in school. I have no idea why really as I already have two degrees, one in journalism and one in political sciences. Then again, I reckon one can never learn enough and hence I strive to continuously learn something new. Life is all about learning new things right!

This semester I’m actually taking some courses which are of use both professionally and in my private interest, one of them being “Trend analysis” which is somewhat of a semi serious course giving insight in how to analyze trends. And this is not only fashion (I wish!), but regarding trends in society in general. It’s gonna be really interesting.

However, I do have to keep in mind my earlier post about multitasking. I do need to balance work, studying, blogging, travelling, and spare time and not do too much and lose focus on what’s important. I believe in personal growth though and that’s why I’m once again back at uni. Hence I’m taking my favorite backpack to school on this first day of lectures. Wish me luck! 🙂

20160824-dsc00928-edit20160824-dsc00929-edit20160824-dsc00947-edit20160824-dsc00951-edit

20160824-dsc00950-edit

Shirt: Franklin&Marshall
Backpack: ElevenParis
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: H&M
Watch: Frög Watches

Photos: Hugo Hofverberg

1. Heidi
    Wednesday September 14th, 2016 at 03:16 PM

Håller fullständigt med dig,själv ska jag prova Ersta Högskola i höst. Jag önskar dock att jag hade en lika snygg “rygga” som din. Lycka till! Det är så sexigt med begåvning,vilket du har massor av.

• thomasfalkenstedt.com
      Thursday September 15th, 2016 at 07:56 PM

Men åh vad kul! Vad ska du plugga där? 🙂
      Kram!

Wednesday September 14th, 2016 at 06:07 PM

Good luck Thomas! your pictures are so beautiful and you look amazingly awesome 🙂
    always enjoy to read your post!!!
    kisses, Gina

• thomasfalkenstedt.com
      Thursday September 15th, 2016 at 07:56 PM

Thanks sweetie! 😀 You sure know how to flatter me!
      Thomas

3. Kreshma
    Wednesday September 14th, 2016 at 09:05 PM

Good luck Thomas 🙂 do with passion and you are gonna make it big ♥️

• thomasfalkenstedt.com
      Thursday September 15th, 2016 at 07:56 PM

Thanks babe! 😀
      Thomas

4. Joy
    Wednesday September 14th, 2016 at 09:48 PM

Love this back to school outfit! Good luck with your studies!

Joy xoxo

• thomasfalkenstedt.com
      Thursday September 15th, 2016 at 07:58 PM

Thanks so much Joy! 🙂
      Thomas

5. Cece Lam
    Thursday September 15th, 2016 at 01:44 AM

Trend analysis sounds so BOMB!!! That’s so great youre investing in education again 🙂 It’s going to be a very rewarding and fulfilling experiences for you! I can already tell! 😀

• thomasfalkenstedt.com
      Thursday September 15th, 2016 at 07:59 PM

I hope it’s gonna be as bomb as it seems 😀 And thanks for the pep talk sweetie!
      Thomas

6. Justina
    Thursday September 15th, 2016 at 04:20 AM

So much swag in one outfit! I’m totally diggin’ it!

xoxo Justina | Just In A City
    A SF based fashion + food + travel blog
    http://www.justinacity.com | Instagram

• thomasfalkenstedt.com
      Thursday September 15th, 2016 at 08:01 PM

Haha, thanks a lot sweetie! 🙂
      Thomas

Thursday September 15th, 2016 at 05:58 AM

That top looks amazing on you, Thomas! Such perfect style. I need to convince my bf to dress like you 😉 haha! xo, sharon

• thomasfalkenstedt.com
      Thursday September 15th, 2016 at 08:02 PM

Haha, no worries, I’ll give David some tips when I come over. And if there’s something in particular you want him to wear we can make up secret plans beforehand 😉
      Lots of love to you babe!
      Thomas

Thursday September 15th, 2016 at 06:10 AM

Learning is definitely something we take for granted and your new class on analyzing trends sounds so interesting. Hopefully it can be applied to fashion too somehow. =) This backpack is too cute as I wish Karl was my father too and I adore that printed shirt! xoxo, Christine

• thomasfalkenstedt.com
      Thursday September 15th, 2016 at 08:03 PM

It can be applied to basically everything and of course fashion and that’s what makes it so very interesting as well. 🙂 Haha, Karl is the father of us all sweetie!
      Thomas

9. Jalisa
    Thursday September 15th, 2016 at 03:33 PM

How awesome that you have two degrees; you’ve got the looks, style, and brain; you got it all, haha! I’m a huge advocate for continuous learning and it’s something I strive towards as well, constantly trying to educate myself on things I have little to no knowledge on . That course sounds so incredibly interesting! I hold a degree in science, having majored in psychology, so I’d love to take this course, too! You have to share some of what you learn with us as the semester progresses! As for your look, I adore that backpack and that shirt is cool, too! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you’re having the best week so far!

XO,

Jalisa

• thomasfalkenstedt.com
      Thursday September 15th, 2016 at 08:05 PM

Oh Jalisa, that’s flattering! 😀 And uhm, actually I’m gonna toss that right back at ya as you’ve got it all as well babe!
      I’ll let you know how it progresses during the semester! Have the best of what’s left this week!
      Thomas

10. Isabel
    Thursday September 15th, 2016 at 07:15 PM

Love your look, always with such a great style! I bet you will do it big because you seem to be so passionate about your new studies!
    Wishing you all the luck in the world
    and because of you I’m thinking about going to the Uni again:) I already have a Law degree ( I’m a lawyer in “real life”) but I definitely need to go to something different like fashion to be more fulfilled !

Isabel

• thomasfalkenstedt.com
      Thursday September 15th, 2016 at 08:07 PM

Aww Isabel! Thanks sweetie, you make me blush! And I know what you mean by the need to fulfill yourself with something else than what you do in “real life”, I mean a career as a lawyer is awesome and pays your bills, but then what? Your blog is a great way to be creative though and you know I love it!
      Lots of love,
      Thomas

Thursday September 15th, 2016 at 08:42 PM
  12. Adelina
    Tuesday September 20th, 2016 at 11:31 PM

Love this look and you backpack is super cool! I truly believe its important to keep learning and growing! Kudos to you for going back for more!! Good luck (but you don’t need it:) xo, Adelina