Thomas 3.0

Thomas 3.0

Fashion, Life itself

Today marked the beginning of my new life. Today I handed in my resignation and am quitting my day job one month from now to focus fully on what I love doing, that is, blogging and social media. This was by no means an easy choice to make, but one I have been dreaming of ever since I began blogging. This also marks the beginning of so many more huge changes in my life. During April I will move back home to Stockholm. My home, but also the city I fled from when my drinking got out of control. As grateful as I am for the time in the cute university city of Lund and my day job in Malmö down here in the south of Sweden, I’m more than excited to make a comeback in my home town.
Quitting my job doesn’t come without mixed feelings though. This is the first real job I had had for five years or so (5 years spent in quite utter misery to be honest) and my job literally saved my life in more than one way. First of all I cannot even begin to describe the feeling of having a day job after all those wasted (pun intended) years. It gave me both financial security and self confidence and pride of once again being part of society. During my last relapse my job literally saved my life as I with the help of my boss (and my family) got into treatment and have been sober ever since. If that treatment wouldn’t have taken place I would without doubt be dead today. It is with huge amounts of gratitude I now say goodbye to my day job and my beloved colleagues without who I don’t know where I would be today.

However, leaving doesn’t mean forgetting. Quitting doesn’t mean broken friendships. When I look back on my incredible journey these people will have a place in my heart forever and I will keep in touch with them. Although we’ve always been more friends than colleagues (sorry boss), now we’ll only be friends and are able to enjoy the perks of enjoying each other’s company without having to think about work. Never look back is something you often get told, but I urge you to do the opposite. Look back as much and often as you can and reflect on all the good things you’ve been through, but also learn from the bad ones. With that said, don’t dwell in the past. The future is only as bright as you choose to make it.

As I take these first steps full of self confidence into my new life there’s only one word that comes to my mind: Gratefulness. I am so incredibly thankful and grateful for my life. My happy childhood, my quite extravagant teen years that spinned long into adulthood, my dark period, my second coming and now Thomas 3.0. I do admit I’m taking a leap into the unknown without having the same financial security as before, but I know I’ll be fine. More than fine. I’ll be alive in every sense of the word.
To wrap it up I must mention that one of the best indications to the journey I am about to embark on is this jacket. It’s a beautiful beige suede jacket from the prestigious and respected Swedish maker of leather jackets, Jofama, founded back in 1928. When I began using Instagram and no one understood why I was posting a bunch of selfies, Jofama was one of the companies I dreamed of being able to work with one day. Today I’m doing just that. Dream after dream comes true and life will keep spinning on. I’m a realistic person. I know there will be hardships, but for every dream achieved I’ll set new personal goals and the sky is not the limit. I’m going places. Lots of places. This time with the Jofama x King Magazine collaboration from their SS17 collection well worth checking out, just like me.

Suede jacket: Jofama x King SS17 collection
T
ee: Garcia Jeans
J
eans: H&M

Sneakers: H&M

Photographer: Joanna Bladh, Photostory

1. Eric k
    Tuesday February 28th, 2017 at 01:07 AM

What an incredible post my friend. I always talk about being grateful and not forgetting all great ppl surrounding you. You are making big steps and I can wish you only luck and patience. Never look back. making this kind of decisions are not easy, and when you make them you know that your mind is in the right place and I will just buckle up and enjoy the ride with you, as i know that you will take all of us to the most amazing journey and new chapter in your life.

2. Agnes
    Tuesday February 28th, 2017 at 01:17 AM

Omg you’re a full time blogger now!!! Congrats!! I love this look.

Tuesday February 28th, 2017 at 01:39 AM

Congrats! This made me so happy because I actually did the same thing about two weeks ago and it was probably the best decision I’ve made so far! I’m not sure where this whole blogging thing will take me but I am excited to follow your journey and so happy you took the plunge to pursue it too!

4. huyen tran
    Tuesday February 28th, 2017 at 02:13 AM

Your posts always keeps me engaged. I always hear about people quitting their day job to risk it all and pursue on what they love. It definitely takes a lot of courage and I cant wait to see where it takes you 🙂 good luck on everything!

Tuesday February 28th, 2017 at 02:53 AM

OMG congrats on quitting your day job Thomas! 🙂 I actually just quit my day job 3 months ago to pursue blogging full time. Although it’s been challenging, I also feel like this learning experience has been so rewarding as well. So excited to see where you go from here.

Tuesday February 28th, 2017 at 03:32 AM

Love that jacket Thomas! I had the same feelings when I quit my job to blog full time but it’s great to be your own boss! You’re gonna succeed and love it!

Tuesday February 28th, 2017 at 03:46 AM

Yay! Congrats Thomas, I know great things are coming for you. Praying for new doors to open with great opportunites.

I would love to see your closer hahah
    I see the white sneakers 😉 love the simplicity of the look!

8. gracie
    Tuesday February 28th, 2017 at 04:06 AM

Being grateful is so important in life. I am so grateful for every opportunity put in front of me. I love that you feel grateful for the job that you are leaving but hopeful & excited for the future !!! Congrats, I know you are going to kill it !!!! Wishing you all the best !
    xx,gracie

Tuesday February 28th, 2017 at 04:40 AM

I know this was a long and thoughtful process which leads to this great decision! I am beyond excited for you, my sweet love! You are Kind and sweet enough to recognize the beautiful friendship you’ve established with your co-workers and friends while working and living in Malmo and Lund. I am sure you will be missed dearly! I have no doubt this new chapter of your life will bring you all the success you deserve as you are truly extraordinary in every way. And what an awesome opportunity for you to work with this prestigious Swedish leather jacket maker. You did a great job styling this nice beige (or “tan” in my eyes 🙂 ) suede bomber! Those images were captured perfectly by your photographer as well! This is one of my favorite posts of yours. Congratulations and thank you for taking me along your exciting journey, my love.

With love,

10. Maggie
    Tuesday February 28th, 2017 at 06:05 AM

Whoa, that’s so incredibly amazing! I always have such admiration for bloggers who go full time because it’s such a huge commitment and the future always seems unclear (regular paycheck vs. freelance paycheck). Your posts are always inspiring and I can really tell you pour your heart and soul into each blog entry. This is an occasion to celebrate and so glad you made the leap! Congrats!

xoxo,
    Maggie S.
    ❤Clothestomidnight.com

11. Charissa
    Tuesday February 28th, 2017 at 07:50 AM

What a huge step to take Thomas! I truly think you did great on that, following your heart and own feelings. I felt really inspired by reading your arguments and everything you said about friendship and things that don’t get forgotten. Thanks for writing this and being so honest!
    XO Charissa || http://WWW.LADYGOLDAPPLE.COM ||

12. Marii-Heleen
    Tuesday February 28th, 2017 at 08:16 AM

Thank you for writing this! Absolutely love your style as well!

13. Sharon
    Tuesday February 28th, 2017 at 08:51 AM

You have said beautiful words that I could totally relate to, thank you so much for sharing this! I think everyone needs to read it if they are in a similar situation! Goodluck on the future! xx

14. Karina
    Tuesday February 28th, 2017 at 02:55 PM

Sooo Happy For you Thomas! You Made a Good Decision, your Dream is Blogging as mine so Quitting your Job was a right thing so you can focus 100% on Blogging:)Everything happens for a Reason:)
    I did the same 4 years ago and now I can tell you worth it!
    You will do your Best and I wish you Success and Amazing opportunities:)
    Was Great to read this post and your Visions:)
    I believe in you:)
    Kisses Karina

Tuesday February 28th, 2017 at 03:17 PM

You are such goals, Thomas! Congrats on taking the next step in your journey. I’m sure quitting a job is never easy ( I was nervous when I did about 2 years ago!) but I’m so excited for what is ahead of you 🙂 Good luck!

16. diana
    Tuesday February 28th, 2017 at 04:04 PM

you are pretty lucky to have right people around you. I hope you will be happy in your new journey. Blogging job is fun, but also can be depressing. I mean you have done an excellent job. Can’t wait to see more pics from Sweden.

17. Laurelle
    Tuesday February 28th, 2017 at 04:26 PM

Oh my gosh, I love that jacket!! And I am so so inspired by and proud of you for quitting to pursue your dreams! That’s so amazing! I’m going to message you because I’m hoping to do that too, but am worried about the financial aspect. Thanks for sharing, and best of luck!!
    -Laurelle

Tuesday February 28th, 2017 at 04:43 PM

I agree with you – leaving doesn’t mean forgetting. It is happyness if you have had so cool collegues!It doesn’t happen very often i think….
    But now it is time to move on. I am sure you are thankful for all what happens in your life. May all your dreams and wishes come true!

19. francesca
    Tuesday February 28th, 2017 at 08:01 PM

Congrats on new adventures and change. Hope its all amazing moving forward. BTW these pics are amazing (of course) I love the location it’s so unique and so captivating. You have a great eye.
    francesca
    Frank Vinyl : A California Fashion Blog

20. Luke
    Tuesday February 28th, 2017 at 08:16 PM

Such a lovely post Thomas, I’m so glad to see you moving forward and chasing your dreams! May many more chic jackets like that come your way!

21. Ana Vukosavljevic
    Tuesday February 28th, 2017 at 08:38 PM

Congrats on quiting job! Im sure it wasnt an easy step, but Im sure you are getting over it!

Cant wait to see you growing more and more!!

Loving this outfit especially that bomber jacket <3

22. Vanessa Berlin
    Tuesday February 28th, 2017 at 09:14 PM

Great look man! Adore stripes, and the way you styled your pieces is perfect. The sneakeras are the perfect complement to make this look even much better. A super cool touch!

Enjoy your day!

Vanessa

Tuesday February 28th, 2017 at 11:00 PM

THOMAS!!! I saw your good news on Facebook first and couldn’t be more excited for you! You are going to do great and I look forward to seeing more new content from you as a full time blogger 😉 hehehe xo, sharon

Wednesday March 1st, 2017 at 12:15 AM

Congratulations on a new beginning! I know it is never easy leaving something that has been routine and habit for some time now, but I believe that you have many new adventures and experiences in your future. I love this post and all the photos especially with the bright backdrop indicating a bright future for you ahead too. Making this type of decision is not only bold but very admirable and one that many just dream about. Cheers to you for taking this leap and I have every faith that you will be even more successful in life and in personal achievements on your new journey. xoxo, Christine

Wednesday March 1st, 2017 at 04:10 AM

What a beautiful post! being grateful is they key in life! best wishes to this new beginning and career as a full-time blogger!!! Xx. Gina

Wednesday March 1st, 2017 at 06:18 AM

You did it!!! Congratulations! It is such a huge step! Financial security when going out on your own is super tricky to start with, so you have to be clever about it, but I know you got this!

27. Leila D.
    Wednesday March 1st, 2017 at 06:32 AM

Hi Thomas! You have talked about this before in your posts and I’m glad that you have finally done something that makes you happy. Everything comes with a risk, I am also planning to take a big one this year 🙂 But if we don’t try then we’ll be always asking ourselves what if. Good luck with everything.
    BTW love your look, the color is great on you. Xx

28. isidora
    Wednesday March 1st, 2017 at 02:54 PM

Hi Thomas, i think you and i have the same thing! I decided to quit my job too, i dont say it was the best one but at the end of the day it was my job, i quit bc milion of reasons and mainly to have more time to focusing on my own things! I wish you all the best, and if you need a blogger friend i am here as well too!
    I love your sneakers btw!

29. Danielle
    Wednesday March 1st, 2017 at 03:26 PM

It’s a hard step to take, leaving a life that you’ve become to accustomed to, but I think the right one for you! I see great things ahead, and I’m so happy for you that you’ve decided to fulfill your passion full time!

xx, Danielle | Pineapple & Prosecco

Wednesday March 1st, 2017 at 05:55 PM

To say I’m proud of you would be the biggest understatement. I’ve watched your growth as a blogger – and as a human being – just in the past several months that I’ve been following along. It’s so amazing to see you transform into such an inspiration to me and to others. I’m so looking forward to continuing to see this growth over this next chapter of your life! I’m so happy for you! Time to celebrate new things!

Wednesday March 1st, 2017 at 09:26 PM

I’m so happy for you, Thomas! I know in my heart you will go far and I’m excited to see where your next adventure will take you in life. I always look forward to your posts and continue to be inspired by your courage and positive outlook on life. Onwards and upwards, mate 🙂

32. Miki
    Wednesday March 1st, 2017 at 10:02 PM

Congrats! That’s a huge step and I know your boss must be so proud and excited for you, even if it means leaving the company. You’ll do great things. Excited for your next chapter in life! It’s just the beginning now. There are so many great things ahead of you. 🙂

Miki

33. Vale
    Wednesday March 1st, 2017 at 10:35 PM

Hi, nice to meet you 🙂 and best of luck on being a full time blogger, I am sure you will be having an interesting life and you must be very excited and proud of yourself. Nice jacket, too! Will be back for more. Greetings from Italy

Fashion and Cookies – fashion & beauty blog

Thursday March 2nd, 2017 at 01:34 AM

Dear Tommy,
    Reading this and then as I always do for your posts, reading it again, really makes me think about how fortunate I am to have made the connections I’ve made and had the experiences I’ve had. You are such a blessing and I am proud of you and looking forward to witnessing more of your success. This jacket is absolutely stunning! You truly wear it well, as you wear everything!!
    Yours truly,
    Your Jenny

Thursday March 2nd, 2017 at 06:08 AM

That jacket is gorgeous and I love those pants. And of course your signature white kicks! Good luck on this next chapter. I’m sure it must seem like a long road to here, but now you’ve got a new chapter to write with exciting things ahead!

Thursday March 2nd, 2017 at 03:34 PM

What a beautiful post Thomas. I absolutely love how you write. I know how you feel, because I took the leap into full time blogging 6 months ago and it’s been nothing but an adventure and I’m sure you’ll accomplish great things!
    And about this: “Look back as much and often as you can and reflect on all the good things you’ve been through, but also learn from the bad ones. With that said, don’t dwell in the past. The future is only as bright as you choose to make it.”
    I just couldn’t agree more. I feel the same way! Beautiful words and well said!
    Cheers to the future! Best of luck!

37. Thai Lam
    Thursday March 2nd, 2017 at 09:16 PM

WOW! Amazing decision! At the moment I am being in the same situation and thinking about to quit. Its quite hard but you encourage me to do that!

Thursday March 2nd, 2017 at 11:18 PM

I love that – Thomas 3.0! What an exciting time of your life! Linkedin actually just reminded me last week that it was 3 year anniversary since I left my job and boy it’s been the best 3 years ever. I realised that stability is boring 🙂

Good luck in the new chapter! Can’t wait to follow along 🙂

Friday March 3rd, 2017 at 03:41 AM

wow you finally did it! I am so happy and excited for you! I am too scared to do this but after reading your post I am seriously thinking about it. Thank you for always sharing your wonderful life stories, it is so inspiring to read. I love these photos by the way! you look awesome! I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for you!

Linh

Friday March 3rd, 2017 at 04:44 AM

Ahhh sincere congratulations are in order! You finally took the plunge and get to pursue what you love and are passionate about. That’s such a scary but incredible feeling! I’m sure that you will only continue to grow from here on out and you have definitely grown so much. PS I love the way these photos came out! They gave me such a warm feeling which fit perfectly.

XO Jenn

41. wanderlustts
    Friday March 3rd, 2017 at 02:53 PM

Wow I’m so incredibly proud of you Thomas! Yes, although it’s bitter sweet to leave behind a huge part of your life that has once meant and helped you during your time of getting sober – it’s good to remember that it was just that – a part of your life that you overcame and now you are only moving forward and onto better things! It’s great that you are able to cherish the past but it’s also even more amazing that we are able to see you move forward from your struggle and achieve greatness – working with the brand of your dreams?! That’s gotta feel amazing

Wanderlustts

42. Bryanna
    Friday March 3rd, 2017 at 06:38 PM

As you’re quitting your job, I’m trying to find one. ? Although, I’m so proud of you for pursuing what you love the most. In the end, you have to do what you love. Otherwise, your life is just going to be miserable. Your job was a catalyst to help you move on your past and that’s just what it did! It served it’s purpose, and now it’s time for you to move on. From what I can see, you are doing incredible and I’m so happy for you to be able to move back home where your roots are. Congrats, Thomas!

xoxo Bryanna | Coming in Clutch

43. amanda
    Friday March 3rd, 2017 at 10:01 PM

This is incredibly exciting! It’s amazing that you are able to do this! Props to you for taking that leap of faith! Seems as though you’ve come along way and the future is looking incredible! I love this outfit and also I really love the artistic feel of this shot! Seeing the contrasted reflection is a really great touch to these images! Have a great weekend!

Manda | http://EvocativelyChosen.com

44. Aldora
    Saturday March 4th, 2017 at 05:23 AM

Oh Thomas, I salute you on your courage to resign and pursue your dreams! I too wanted to do it but am hesitating so hard because I have housing loans to pay and elderly parents to care for. I read about your previous post about your drinking addiction and am so envious that you had an understanding boss that I thought you might wanna work for him till you retire. But yup I agree, leaving doesn’t equate to forgetting and I’m glad you are one who cherish relationships. Sincerely wishing you all the best in your future endeavours and hope your dream comes true and work out for you! Doing something you love and enjoy doing is my dream too and I hope you can live my dream for me <3

45. Josie
    Saturday March 4th, 2017 at 05:33 PM

Amazing post Thomas. I feel really happy for you to read that you have quit your day job to do what you love. It’s such a big decision but we only got one life and we must make the most out of it! March 1st was my last day of work at my last 6 years job but I felt nothing but joy and excitement about what’s to come. With God’s help and a lot of hustle on my side I am confident I can find my path …

I wish you all the best on your new endeavours, you are true and hard working …

Bisous, Josie

Saturday March 4th, 2017 at 06:07 PM

Quitting your day job is such a scary step to take! I just turned in my 2 week resignation for my 2nd job and can’t wait until I can do it at the other. Blogging is such an amazing experience that is indescribable and definitely what I want to do for the rest of my days. I am so happy you’ve reached that point in your life and wish you all the best!

47. Isabel
    Saturday March 4th, 2017 at 07:12 PM

I’m so happy for you my dear! It’s such a big step in your life but we all know that it had to happen, right?! You’re blog is just to good, you do an amazing work so this is the predictable next step.
    I hope your dreams come true, my fingers are crossed for you!
    Sending you love,

Isabel

PS: I look back all the time too, it’s a good way to feel gratitude in your life:)

Saturday March 4th, 2017 at 10:09 PM

When one door closes another one opens Thomas! I know success will follow you anywhere you go because you are the hardest working person out there. I know it’s bittersweet to say goodbye to your colleagues at your job, but you will keep in touch with them and make more friends, partnerships and relationships that last along the way! Congrats on blogging full time!

49. Cece Lam
    Sunday March 5th, 2017 at 10:13 PM

I understand the courage and freedom that come with quitting your job. I’ve been through a similar journey about 7 months ago except I didn’t go full-time with blogging. I will live vicariously through your blog posts and awesome photos! 🙂 rock on, Thomas!

Sunday March 5th, 2017 at 11:02 PM

Congrats to your fresh start in life. I don’t have a job to quit as I’m a SAHM to 3 kids but I’m looking forward to being able to support myself as a blogger. I still stay in touch with colleges from the past – and it’s been over 10 years since my last real job in publishing. Sometimes you just gotta take that leap of faith and follow you dreams…
    BTW I’m totally obsessing over your jacket – so classic and luxe. Wishing you much success!

Monday March 6th, 2017 at 01:41 AM

Wow you go Thomas, I’m so very proud of you and cheering for you as well. Get out of there and follow your dreams. Good luck.

52. frank lin
    Monday March 6th, 2017 at 12:32 PM

This is such a brave decision!
    I wish you all the best for the future!!

xx frank

53. Everest
    Monday March 6th, 2017 at 01:23 PM

I am so excited for Thomas 3.0! I feel really ecstatic for you and what the future holds for you! Actually I am pretty confident that you will pull through all the financial insecurities and anything other roadblocks that come your way cos you’ve been through so much and toughen up along the way that it is just another small hurdle for your to cross.

Kisses,
    Everest

Monday March 6th, 2017 at 09:53 PM

I think you came across a unique team of colleagues and a unique boss. I’ve been working in the same company for many years and my boss has always tried to belittle me in spite of my hard work. (Just because I’m not very “extrovert” with him. Never mind). I’m happy for this new era in your life, when you have gained strength and are ready to go out there already knowing what’s out there. The dark period you’ve been though gives you a huge advantage on new-comers. It’s a new you with know-how. That’s why you are rising so steadfastly as a fashion influencer. You look confident, aware of your charming style, and you don’t need to please others. They just like you because you have charisma. And that jacket stands out as a sign of your impeccable taste in fashion and the clean image you are conveying out there. I love that suede jacket, and the whole good boy look. Tons of love! Baci, Valeria – Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

Monday March 6th, 2017 at 09:54 PM

Thomas 3.0 in love w this name , you’re really rejuvenated and I’m glad you’re fine and on the good way. I wish you all the best and never turn back. Now you can fly dear friend !
    Eva ??

56. Martin (Ebylife)
    Monday March 6th, 2017 at 10:36 PM

Good for you buddy!! It takes a lot of courage to step out of the norm and follow your dreams. Judging by the number of admirers (Me included) you have, i’m sure you’ve made the right choice 🙂

57. Rachel Vogt
    Tuesday March 7th, 2017 at 12:30 AM

Neutral is my favorite go to, you style this outfit so well. Love it

Tuesday March 7th, 2017 at 04:22 AM

Congrats to you, Thomas! That’s so exciting that you will be doing what you love every day 🙂 Best of luck with the move!

Xx,

Lauren // http://www.mylifeaslaurr.com

59. Lily
    Tuesday March 7th, 2017 at 08:11 AM

Thomas! Oh my goodness, my heart! Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. I can’t imagine that it’s been easy, but please know that you are a major inspiration to many of us. You are doing AMAZING, so keep it up!!! Xx

60. Sarah
    Tuesday March 7th, 2017 at 04:19 PM

Congratulations on the new beginning for Thomas 3.0. I am sure the decision to quit your job wasn’t the easiest. On one hand you are now following your dream but on the the other hand you are leaving a job of five years. But in my opinion this is the right time to begin your new journey and fulfil your dreams. Wishing you all the best always and working with your dream brands is only the beginning. I can’t wait to see your new content because I know it will be very exciting.
    xxx
    Sarah

61. Lily Rose
    Tuesday March 7th, 2017 at 05:19 PM

Yay Thomas. I am so excited for Thomas 3.0! Congratulations on your decision to blog full time and work on social media. Moving back to your hometown is just as exciting as well. I hope you all the best and can’t wait to follow you on this journey. Your suede jacket is very nice too!

-Lily from With Love Lily Rose

62. Eliza
    Tuesday March 7th, 2017 at 06:29 PM

Well, the decision was made and it’s a good one. I’m very happy for you and congrats! It is for sure one of the hardest steps, but is one that is definitely worth doing. I wish you all the best. Sooner or later, everyone who want to succeed as a blogger has to make the decision like that. Good luck, mate! You’re doing great, so keep it up! Once I’m in Stockholm, I’ll be happy to meet you!

Cheers, Eliza | http://www.fashion-confession.com

63. Rachel Holliday
    Wednesday March 8th, 2017 at 04:31 AM

Woop woop Thomas 3.0!! Well done for resigning to pursue blogging full time- that couldn’t have been easy but it will most certainly be worth it 🙂 It sounds like this job really got you on the right track and you are totally right when you say that you can remain friends with everyone still. So exciting you’re moving back to Stockholm too. I am loving this jacket on you

Rachel xx

64. Tandya
    Wednesday March 8th, 2017 at 04:44 AM

This post is SOOO inspiring! Congratulations on taking that step. It is the hardest part! I am kind of where you were. I would love to blog full time, but I do like the security of my job. Hopefully by the end of the year, I will have the guts to just do it!

Thank you for sharing!

65. Andreea Birsan
    Wednesday March 8th, 2017 at 04:55 PM

So happy for you! Glad you decided on taking this important step and from now you can fully focus on blogging. Also sorry to hear about your past, but I need to say that I am really proud of you for having the strength to make things right! Have a lovely day!

Andreea

66. Jacqueline
    Wednesday March 8th, 2017 at 08:56 PM

That’s so awesome. I’m so excited for you and your new venture. It’s gonna be totally awesome. And kudos to you for pursuing what you love! Can’t wait to see what the future holds for you friend.

Wednesday March 8th, 2017 at 09:28 PM

Wow great photos dear! Amazing ones <3 Keep it up <3

Xoxo
    Darya

Wednesday March 8th, 2017 at 09:45 PM

Oh so sorry dear about your past. But also so happy about what you ahve archived now . So proud of you!
    I think you have done a good desicion and I wish you all the best for your blog <3

Xoxo
    Darya

69. Elif
    Wednesday March 8th, 2017 at 10:39 PM

Wooooww Congrats! So proud of you! It’s really hard to make that disicison, I know! And I’m really happy that you did it. Amazing look btw. Love the sneakers, such a cool model. Have a lovely day! xoxo

Wednesday March 8th, 2017 at 11:14 PM

Congrats on making the jump to blogging full time! It’s going to be an exciting one.

Thursday March 9th, 2017 at 12:05 AM

What an incredible story and congrats on your new beginning Thomas! I know how you feel when I decided to quite my corporate job one I held high position of and become a stay at home full time mom taking care of my kids cleaning up spits and shit (literally). But blogging is my saving grace and I am so thankful to now have the time and creative energy to do something that I like, creating something that I own 100%. You are doing such an amazing job with your blog and social media and I know you are going places, many places far and beyond.

~ xo Sheree
    Posh Classy Mom
    Instagram

72. Tania
    Thursday March 9th, 2017 at 01:11 AM

I always love reading your posts Thomas! You really lay it all out there. Congratulations on making the transition to full-time blogging and being your own boss! That’s awesome. That suede bomber is beyond beautiful!

xx freshfizzle

73. Katya Bychkova
    Thursday March 9th, 2017 at 06:05 AM

Yep it’s so hard to leave the past behind but in your situation it seems like a step forward. Now when you are over your problem there are so many new horizons out there!

I did love the part in this post when you talk about being thankful to people and situations that helped you out. Sometimes it’s too easy to forget being grateful!

Thursday March 9th, 2017 at 10:51 PM

Dear Tommy,
    First of all I just wanted to give you a standing ovation for this post. I know your job wasn’t always your favorite thing, but I am proud of you for hanging in there that long. I know when we used to talk in the past you had miserable days with your job. I’m very happy for you and and your decision. I already know you are going to be much more happier doing the thing you love most. I’m also looking forward to seeing where your journey takes you back home. I know you had your past there and you fought your battles, but you are going home to conquer and I have feeling everything will work out amazing for you. I want you to know I continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers and only hope and pray this new journey gives you all the love and fulfillment you enjoy.
    Take care and God bless you as you move forward, keep moving forward.
    You got this Tommy.
    Dom

• Dom
      Thursday March 9th, 2017 at 10:52 PM

Meant to say *deserve not enjoy.. Sorry about that.
      X

75. Kate Tik
    Thursday March 9th, 2017 at 11:01 PM

Darling, I am so inspired by this post!! It takes so much courage to take those leaps of faith and do what you love. I wish you the best of luck and have the best time moving back home to Stockholm. <3

76. Kayla Amadasun
    Friday March 10th, 2017 at 03:19 AM

Omg! Congrats, that’s so exciting! I hope to one day be able to blog full time. And I’m sure it will be nice to finally be back home to in Stockholm. I’m excited to see how everything goes and getting more content from you! Best wishes with everything! ?

Monday March 13th, 2017 at 06:24 AM

your posts are always so inspiring! really enjoy reading them. congrats on all of this thomas! that is so amazing! I actually visited Stockholm few years back and loved it there. best of luck!!!

xo, samira

78. Sarah
    Monday March 13th, 2017 at 06:52 PM

Wow! So exciting. Here’s to a new beginning! I look forward to following along on this journey with you.
    Sarah // http://www.sarahtahami.com

Wednesday March 15th, 2017 at 08:25 AM

I felts so identify reading this post Thomas. This was me in november of last year when I presented my resign letter at Ralph Lauren after 9 years. It was a total mix of feelings since I never cried so bad in my life hahaha (happiness and sad at the same time) Today after 4 months I still miss my job and the friends and people I meet but I still stay in touch with them. However do not regret leaving and a new chapter of your life is about to begin and cant wait to hear ore about the new journey.