Alexander Wilton

Alexander Wilton

Once again I’m proud to introduce the best of two worlds: When Stockholm meets New York and by that I mean the affordable, but ever so good looking sunglasses from Alexander Wilton that are of great quality with roots in both cities. The story of Alexander Wilton and the brand has its roots in New York during the early 1900’s. Alexander lived in New York when he developed a passion for eyewear design. The eyewear industry was growing, but Alexander believed that many designs lacked two important characteristics: elegance, and style. Alexander had a vision to establish his own line of both elegant and stylish eyewear frames, a vision which the company refers to as “A New Perspective”.

“A New Perspective” has become a cornerstone in their philosophy and our approach to the eyewear industry, as well as a mentality that defines Alexander Wilton and their culture. This is when quality comes at an affordable cost and that’s a combination that is a perfect addition to a market full of either cheap copies or extremely expensive designer eyewear.

Photographer: Linda Andersson

1. Sami | The Classic Brunette
    Monday August 7th, 2017 at 09:10 PM

Love the style of these sunglasses!

xo
    Sami

Monday August 7th, 2017 at 09:38 PM

I’m so happy to finally be catching up with your blog. Life has been insanity lately, but reading your blog always makes me pause for a minute and smile. I really feel like Alexander Wilton has nailed the best eyewear trends! These are styles that can look great on both men and women, and they’re so classy! I gotta check them out for both Brandon and myself!

3. Kamen Kamenov
    Monday August 7th, 2017 at 11:15 PM

The shades look really stunning babe…. it is exactly as u said it : style and elegance. I have to check their shop asap ( eyewear junkie here ). Hope you are doing well out and about…. Maybe even in a bathrobe tru NYC. 😀 xoxo

4. Alyssa Moore
    Monday August 7th, 2017 at 11:28 PM

Thank you for the little history lesson in this post. The shades a perfect. I just checked out the site, super affordable. xo Alyssa

Monday August 7th, 2017 at 11:28 PM

I’ve been looking for new sunglasses for the end of the summer here so thanks for putting these on my radar!

Monday August 7th, 2017 at 11:33 PM

You know I love this brand simply because of the relationship between New York and Stockholm since that’s where you and I live 🙂 I love those sunglasses on you and they definitely are stylish and elegant so Alexander definitely got that right with his designs!

7. $arah
    Tuesday August 8th, 2017 at 12:08 AM

So trendy! These look great on you. I am going to have to check them out myself!

8. Helena Marz
    Tuesday August 8th, 2017 at 12:56 AM

This brand is amazing and those sunglasses are so cool! Will have to check it out!

9. Helena Marz
    Tuesday August 8th, 2017 at 12:57 AM

This brand is amazing and those sunglasses are so cool! Will have to look into it!

Tuesday August 8th, 2017 at 02:05 AM

I am a sunglass whore and I love finding new styles and designers. Both of these sunglasses are classic and also so on trend at the same time. I love the tortoise framed ones for a statement look and the first pair remind me of a sophisticated gentleman. I need to check this brand out! xoxo, Christine

Tuesday August 8th, 2017 at 02:56 AM

Gorgeous glasses! I love that they’re opting to deviate from standard glasses design into a new perspective for innovative designs.

Tuesday August 8th, 2017 at 03:45 AM

This is my first time hearing of Alexander Wilton, and clearly I’ve been missing out! Huge sunglasses hoarder over here 🙂 One thing that’s important to me is affordability when shopping for new ones, as I have a tendency to misplace mine all the time :/ It’s nice to find another brand that offers this and chic eyewear!

Tuesday August 8th, 2017 at 03:50 AM

Love these sunnies Tom! You look so handsome!!! 🙂
    I totally need to add a couple of this to my shopping cart, I just checked the website and can’t believe they’re just 70 euros! And I know for sure the quality is good because you are recommending them 🙂
    Thanks for sharing!

Tuesday August 8th, 2017 at 03:57 AM

Well don’t you wear those glasses well! You look totally handsome in them!! I had to look at the glasses twice because I was sure that it was some sore of huge name brand. I would purchase these glasses any day! They are so dapper on you!!

Tuesday August 8th, 2017 at 10:21 AM

Dear ( My ) Tommy,
    The story of Alexander Wilton is truly fascinating and inspiring! I really love this line and your sunglasses look so fabulous! Such exquisite detail and it’s awesome that they are affordable! Thank you so much for always presenting the very best brands and products!
    Your Jenny

Tuesday August 8th, 2017 at 11:10 AM

Wow Thomas, you conveyed in few words the full essence of the brand and what we need to look for in a pair of sunglasses. Quality and design at a fair price! I love discovering new brands that have their roots in Sweden: it’s like a treasure cove you’re slowly revealing! By the way, I love both frames, both the wayfarer and the vintage one. That close up of your pretty face is totally cuteeeeee. Love, Valeria

17. Toyosi
    Tuesday August 8th, 2017 at 03:06 PM

Love the sunnies !!super stylish for both men and women alike !!i definitely will be checking them out to grab one for myself and the hubs

Tuesday August 8th, 2017 at 04:01 PM

Such a nice story. I’ve never heard about the brand before, but those Havana Classic sunnies looks so chic and trendy, that I would love to have them in my collection too!

19. Sweet as fiction
    Tuesday August 8th, 2017 at 04:48 PM

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful brand! They are such classic pieces to own and the two you showcased today would definitely be my pick because it’s not the typical pair of black shades. 🙂

Sweet as Fiction xx

20. Caitlin
    Tuesday August 8th, 2017 at 05:39 PM

Those sunglasses are so cool! I like the shape of them

21. Alex
    Tuesday August 8th, 2017 at 05:48 PM

I haven’t heard of this brand before, but love how stylish they look!

Tuesday August 8th, 2017 at 06:23 PM

This brand was made for you – and you only! How awesome do you look in both and adore your cute flawless face!

Tuesday August 8th, 2017 at 06:59 PM

I’m loving this designer. Thank you so much for introducing me to Alexander Wilton sunglasses. This pair you are wearing is so chic and elegant and these are two of the main characteristics when I look for a new pair of sunnies. Definitely, I will be checking out this brand. Great photography as always!

xx. Gina

Tuesday August 8th, 2017 at 08:23 PM

these shades look amazing on you! I love the details and you styled them so well!

xo, Samira

25. Megan at Lush to Blush
    Wednesday August 9th, 2017 at 01:11 AM

I love both of these sunglasses! The second pair are my fave for sure.

26. Life of a Sister
    Wednesday August 9th, 2017 at 04:29 AM

These glasses are FAB! Love the turtle shell!

Wednesday August 9th, 2017 at 04:11 PM

Love your Alexander Wilton sunglasses. I love sunglasses anyway – can never get enough.

Wednesday August 9th, 2017 at 05:21 PM

Both of these sunglasses really suit you, and I can see the quality of Alexander wilton through these photos. I think it’s really easy to tell when sunglasses are super cheap, and not all of us can afford designer, so these seem to be a great option 🙂

29. Suzanne Spiegoski
    Wednesday August 9th, 2017 at 07:04 PM

These are the chicest sunglasses! I love them on you! xo, Suzanne

30. Courtney Andrews
    Wednesday August 9th, 2017 at 11:18 PM

I really love the tortoiseshell pair! The color is so great and I think the style could complement different face shapes.

Thursday August 10th, 2017 at 12:51 AM

These look so awesome! I love the shape and color of these sunglasses. I’m surprised that they are affordable – they look so high-end!

Thursday August 10th, 2017 at 07:33 AM

These shades are so cool and most certainly has elegance and style. And the classic tortoise frame is a nice upgrade from the black for that extra style. Bonus for having such an affordable price point.

xo Sheree

Thursday August 10th, 2017 at 12:34 PM

Nice design this Alexander Wilton sunglasses. Never heard before of them. Looking cool and really a timeless piece .Enjoy them dear ❤️

Thursday August 10th, 2017 at 05:11 PM

Those sunnies suit you so well Thomas! I love the leopard print rim design too! It’s so pretty haha 🙂 Do you think I could rock them too? 😉 xo, sharon

Friday August 11th, 2017 at 03:49 AM

They are so stylist and cute on you. Can women wear this, I really want it. 😘

Friday August 11th, 2017 at 07:37 PM

I love you always share the stories behind each brand when you introduce them to us. It’s interesting to read while learning about their unique designs and collections. Thank you! Those sunglasses are pretty cool and you of course rock them. Affordable prices certainly make them even more attractive!

Friday August 11th, 2017 at 11:48 PM

Oooh I love the tortoise frame. So good.

38. Martina caruso
    Saturday August 12th, 2017 at 06:52 AM

Super affascinata da quest o occhiali 😎😎❤

Saturday August 12th, 2017 at 11:44 AM

it is a really A New Perspective!!! Cool sunglasses!!!

Saturday August 12th, 2017 at 11:40 PM

I really love those frames! The round shape and the tortoise shell design is both retro but such a classic. You can’t go wrong with a pair of sunnies like those. They look great on you! Will definitely have to check out Alexander Wilton’s collection.

41. Stefanie
    Sunday August 13th, 2017 at 03:52 AM

these sunglasses look great! i have to say i recently bought my husband a pair of sunglasses for fathers day and after returning a few pairs we finally settled on a pair, you’re right about men’s sunglasses lacking style! i’ll have to look into Alexander Wilton next time around! thanks for sharing!

42. kallie
    Sunday August 13th, 2017 at 11:19 PM

Loving these shades! They are so stylish, yet affordable….two of my favorite things!!

43. Keyma
    Monday August 14th, 2017 at 06:00 AM

Oh these sunnies look so chic and well designed as you imply. I love the shape of them too. This designer sounds amazing.

44. Kristin Leahy
    Monday August 14th, 2017 at 01:24 PM

These sunglasses are so stylish, I definitely need a pair!

Monday August 14th, 2017 at 09:05 PM

Alexander Wilton’s sun glasses look so cool!!! I Love the design. The first pair look like Ray Ban a little. However, the second pair is so pretty! The frame is so unique! Looks so stylish! Can’t wait to check out that brand online.

Monday August 14th, 2017 at 11:41 PM

Those sunnies are so elegant and perfectly match your style! I love the tortoise shell frames. It’s really neutral and it pairs with almost anything. I need me a pair of Alexander Wilton sunnies now!

Wednesday September 6th, 2017 at 05:26 PM

I never heard about this sunglasses brand but Im such a fan of buying sunglasses that will check it out. I love the ones you are wearing here since look so vintage and stylish. Love the tortoise frame such a classic model.